CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tommy had a B-day!



I have fallen a little behind on my blogging, so I will try to catch up this week. Thomas had a Birthday on December 17th, he turned 33! Mary and Brent had a nice dinner for him.
We had king crab as an appetizer, and halibut for our entree. Tommy asked for a funfetti cake with pink icing and received just that, adorned with some sesame street characters.





















Tommy and I had asked for a manure fork for Christmas, so Shane and Ashley gave Tommy one for his birthday. If you're wondering what the heck we want with a manure fork, I'll tell ya. We have two compost bins in our backyard and they have become impossible to turn without "the fork"!

The following Friday, Tommy took the youngest boy Pitcher to the top of the mountain and made him ride a snowboard down. This is something Shane has done only twice and that was a while ago. He did great and they had a fun time together!


Next blog will be all the Christmas fun, but for now it's Tommy's b-day!

PS My grades are final and it is official.......I am a college grad! Love you all, hope your holidays were as great as ours! More later..................

1 comments:

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

Happy Birthday to you! We are so proud of you! Tommy's birthday was fun for us now and 33 years ago, too. We are glad he is such a GREAT big brother to his little brother. It reminds me of the sweet relationship he had when Shaner was just a little bitty boy and Tommy would let him hang out with him. Such a joy to see brothers bond from such an early age. But I do remember a few stories that were better known after the fact, Salem Pond comes to mind.....
Love you